Mar 4, 2010

Baby Steps

Difficulty: Medium Time: 30 min

I always paint my nails like this when I'm getting
ready for a new baby. It's simple, just use paint your nails in blue or pink (I picked blue because hey, it can't hurt!). The use craft paint in an off-shade. Use the back of a paint brush, or a wooden skewer, to make the larger dots...just 2 barely overlapping. Then use a toothpick to add 5 tiny toes! I think the hardest part is getting the polish to look decent, especially with my left hand! And, I wish I had nice, sexy, skinny hands...but give me a break...I'm 4 days from delivering! At least my wedding ring still fits!

Don't forget to comment on "Our New Baby Countdown" game, or enter to win the Pot of BOWS in our "Rainbow of Bows giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin